Latest Best Whatsapp status update for Boy or Girl

Labels:
By: infi Tech →
Sorry about those texts I sent u last night, my phone was drunk.



whatsapp good morning images



Love your neighbor. But do not get caught.

If you can not beat them, arrange to have them beaten.





A woman is like a tea bag, you can not tell how strong she is until you put it in hot water.

Do not drink and park - accidents cause people.

When a bird strike your window you have ever wondered if God plays Angry Birds with you?






Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to do so, but not necessary to show it.




Never read a book that changed ur life? Me neither.

Getting married is a bit like entering a hot water bath. After u get used to it, it is not so hot.

When a girl says she will be ready in 5 minutes more, it is the same as when a guy says the game has 5 minutes. : D


Hey Mate ... you ... WhatsApp He uses me. : D


Etc = End of thinking capacity.


Only marriage is the leading cause of divorce.

If you are a player then I am Thurs.


Awesome ends with me and starts with u ugly.


You can disturb me ... .I am available. : D


Some people call me Mike, you can call me tonight.


Scratch here to reveal 
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ status.


Each problem comes with a solution. If it has no solution, there is a girl ............. :)



I am jealous of my parents ... I will never have a child as cool as theirs!


I speak my mind. I do not mind what I mean.


Love your girl like You love your coffee ... Enjoy it before it goes Hotness.






We all feel a little f ** d sometimes.


If I am wired with you. I love you.


I Love buy new things but I hate spending money. Stop one day. Today is the Day-Bang-Bang


I hate maths but I love count money.

I believe in hatred at first sight.


There is always someone who hates you for any reason.


If I get jealous then yes, I really like you.


The earth without art is just Eh.


We are all born to die do not feel more special than me.


I do not pretend, I'm just trying to explain why I'm right.


Laziness is my first name.







I wonder if I met the person I'm getting married.


Math Rule: If it sounds easy, you are hurt.


  I have Google in my brain.


  You have eyes, my dear, but you can not see.


I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.


A boss is like a diaper ... Always ur ass, and usually full of Shit ***


Posted At:

TemplatePixel

TemplatePixel creates awesome and unique blogger templates. TemplatePixel also creates some special premium blogger themes which meet your expectation. TemplatePixel create themes for Magazine, Portfolio, Gallery and Simple.