Heart Touching LOVE Quotes and sms

Labels:
By: infi Tech →
True love is when the reality of everyday life seems like a dream, and every wonderful dream every night is busy in real life. You r so special to me, You are my joy, my love and my life. Living without you tear me because you make my life worth living.

As I lie awake in my kind of bed. All term thinking in my head, Like why do I love you as much as I do. Then I realize it's because u r!

Where words fail, action speaks. Where action fails, eyes speak. Where eyes fail tears speak. And when all else fails, SPEAK LOVE!








Active 2 Flower Fruit Fruit But Cant Turns To Flower" Just think Active May Friendship 2 Love But Love Turns 2 Cant Friendship.

The flowers are blooming in the garden make the beauty of your garden blooming in my heart every afternoon in the morning and evening ..


A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. e A woman is lucky if it is the last love of a man.Strange but true.


Beautiful roses and beautiful .. you r beautiful things u do .. but the most beautiful is the friendship of the two, it's me and the other is YOU.


Your a love.The i need.but bad mistakes I've made indeed.in  forgiveness research and happiness too.I mean I love u.


The sun shines in the day ... Moon shines in the night ...! But you shine in my heart every day and night ... !!



Some people have beautiful eyes, Some beautiful smiles and others have beautiful faces .. but you have all of them with a nice HEART ....


If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I spent every day in a rose garden .... thinking of you


3 words made my heart beat faster, three words made my legs tremble three words made head spin, three words: I love you!







Posted At:

TemplatePixel

TemplatePixel creates awesome and unique blogger templates. TemplatePixel also creates some special premium blogger themes which meet your expectation. TemplatePixel create themes for Magazine, Portfolio, Gallery and Simple.